If you would like to return any item(s), for either a refund or exchange, you'll need to request it via our returns system (below).
- Please don't send any items back to us until you've completed a Return Request and have an Return Authorisation (RA) number. Any returns received without an 'RA Number' will not be processed.
- Any returns must be in resalable condition and in it's original packaging.
- Once we approve your return, we'll send you a RA reference number, details of where to send you order to, and what happens next.
- When we've received the return it can take up to 5 working days to process your request and issue a refund or exchange. We may contact you to discuss options, and if you've requested an exchange to confirm the product you'd like.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of the order date.
- We may ask you to provide photos if an item is damaged, faulty or the wrong size.
If you're order hasn't been shipped out yet you can edit or cancel it by using the link on the footer of you Order Confirmation email, or from the 'My Account' section.